LONDON REGISTERED OFFICE IN REGENT ST W1
A registered office is a legal requirement for all Companies registered at Companies House. It is the official address of the incorporated company and is publicly available for anyone to view.
- A central London W1B address.
- All HMRC and Companies House mail forwarded free of charge worldwide.
- 1 Year Registered Office.
Your Registered London Office Address:
207 Regent Street
Is normal business letters included?
No – Normal postage is not included within this package, please choose a Trade Address package for this service.
- This service is renewable on a 12 monthly basis at the prices quoted on this page.
- This service cannot be used for general business correspondence. If you wish to use our address, please see our business address service.
How is my post handled with the registered office service?
All HMRC and Companies house post is fowarded for free included within the package.
Why do I need a registered office?
Companies house requires every limited company to have a registered office. It will help protect your privacy by not putting your home address on public record.
Who can use this service?
Anybody can purchase this package regardless on whether you have used 360 Company formations to set up your own company.