LONDON REGISTERED OFFICE IN CENTRAL LONDON W1
A registered office is a legal requirement for all Companies registered at Companies House. It is the official address of the incorporated company and is publicly available for anyone to view.
- A central London W1 address.
- All HMRC and Companies House mail scanned to your email free of charge.
- 1 Year Registered Office.
Is normal business letters included?
No – Normal postage is not included within this package, please choose a Trade Address package for this service.
- This service is renewable on a 12 monthly basis at the prices quoted on this page.
- This service cannot be used for general business correspondence. If you wish to use our address, please see our business address service.
How is my post handled with the registered office service?
All HMRC and Companies house post is scanned and set to your email address.
Why do I need a registered office?
Companies house requires every limited company to have a registered office. It will help protect your privacy by not putting your home address on public record.
Who can use this service?
Anybody can purchase this package regardless on whether you have used 360 Company formations to set up your own company.